9. May these be settled in EUR?
A mobile home may be purchased in EUR.
10. Is it possible to terminate the lease before the date indicated in the contract?
Yes, it is possible. The terms of such a solution are set individually.
11. What are the possibilities of reselling the house by the owner?
a) The client may sell the house at any time at the market price, maintaining the pre-emptive conditions for Paradise Village S.A. in accordance with the provisions of the sales contract.
b.) The client may sell the house to Paradise Village after 8 years for the net amount of the purchase price.
12. Can we charge the customer interest after the conclusion of the house purchase contract?
For legal and tax reasons, we can charge the customer interest only when the customer signs the lease contract with us together with the attachments and the sales contract.
13. Does the buyer have any influence on the location of the house on the campsite?
Yes, when purchasing a house available locations are offered by Paradise Village S.A.
14. May the location of the house be changed during the lease and who bears the cost of transfer?
Yes, there is such a possibility. Paradise Village S.A. may decide to change the house location in order to secure and maximise income from managed houses. For the first 3 years of the contract, the cost of moving the house is borne by Paradise Village S.A.